What documents are required at check-in?
Adults: passport, voucher, resort card, medical insurance policy, SNILS.
Children: birth certificate, voucher, resort card, certificate of sanitary-epidemiological environment (valid for 3 days from the issue date), certificate of vaccinations (including diphtheria), health certificate.
Sanitary-epidemiological environment certificate
This certificate is a confirmation of the absence of contacts with infectious patients and that the epidemiological situation is normal in your place of residence. It is also issued in a local health center / paid medical center together with a medical health certificate.
What do I need to get a health resort card?
HEALTH RESORT CARD is a medical document that serves (with the voucher) as the basis for treatment in our health resort.
There are three ways to get a health resort card:
- In a polyclinic at the place of residence: free of charge, but it will take perhaps a little more time than in a private medical center. Better address the local therapist. It is advisable to have a voucher.
- In a private clinic: chargeable.
- On the spot, that is directly in the health resort.
HEALTH RESORT CARD PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- consultation of a therapist (and also, perhaps, narrow specialists – a neurologist or surgeon if the treatment of the musculoskeletal system is supposed, the gastroenterologist, if it is a question of treating gastrointestinal diseases, etc.)
- clinical blood test
- clinical analysis of urine
- ECG with decoding
- FLG (not needed, if you provide a result of the last FLG, max. 1 year old)
- consultation of a gynecologist for women
Forming an HRC in Aktyor costs 800 rubles for an adult and 400 rubles for a child.
Additional examinations are also possible – they should not be avoided, because the more information the doctor receives when entering the resort, the more effective the treatment will be. The health resort card is signed by the attending physician, the head of the polyclinic, the chairman of KEK. As can be seen from this list, getting a health resort card may take up to several days. Therefore, it is better to come to the therapist for its registration no later than 10 days before checking out.
The issued health resort card is valid for 2 months.
What procedures are included in the cost of a health resort voucher?
List of medical services included in the cost of a health resort voucher
Treatment profiles (in the amount of indications for treatment in Sochi): diseases of the cardiovascular system, musculoskeletal system, nervous system, skin diseases, upper respiratory tract diseases, gynecological diseases, occupational diseases.
1. The doctor’s visits are: primary, final and dynamic observation during the whole period of stay.
2. Consultations of medical specialists: neurologist, gynecologist, otolaryngologist, dentist (according to indications).
3. Functional diagnostics: ECG, veloergometry, rheoencephalography, rheovasography, phonocardiography (according to indications).
5. Balneotherapy: iodine-bromine, legrane, turpentine, pearl baths, herbal, bischofite, aromatic, combined baths – 1 type
6. Healing showers: Charcot’s shower, circular shower, ascending shower – 1 type
7. Massage (manual massage 1.5 units)
8. Underwater vertical spinal traction (according to indications)
9. Ultrasound inhalation: with herbs, medicinal compounds, oils – 1 type.
10. Hardware physiotherapy: magnetotherapy, ultrasound therapy, phonophoresis, electrophoresis, DDT-therapy, amplipulse therapy, darsonvalization, UHF therapy, microwave therapy, DMV-therapy – 1 type
11. Laser therapy
13. Physiotherapy: group in accordance with the profile of the disease and individual.
14. Climatotherapy: aerotherapy, heliotherapy, thalassotherapy
15. Medical gymnastics in the pool during the period of work
16. Free swimming in the pool with heated sea water during operation
17. The gym.
18. Mineral water pump room.